| This article is part of the
Payment Processing Software Library
|Connect to it...|
→ Point Of Sale Integration
|Set it up...|
|Learn to use it...|
|More Info ...|
→ Looking for better rates? Get a Free Credit Card Processing Cost Comparison!
There are several integration options for Creditline:
- DLL for C#, C++, et
- Java Wrapper for Java
- OCX for Visual Basic, dotNet, etc
- Encrypted Text Import for manual batch processing.
There are three major integration styles, all of which may use the optional Tokenization API.
- → (recommended) Integrator uses CreditLine supplied UI (UI Encapsulation). This is clcUI PCI Friendly Option
- Integrator provides their own UI
- Integrator uses Encrypted Text Import for manual batch processing
EMV Payment Terminal Support
EMV Payment Terminal Support is provided by our next generation platform, Cloud9 Payment Gateway. CreditLine works transparently with Cloud9 Services via Cloud9 Passthrough Interface.
Please, see EMV Payment Terminals Guide (note: this link will take you to Cloud9 Documentation Suite).
Quick Start Guide
This is the best place to get started with your integration:
→QuickStart Integration Guide