Batch Re-Run With New Auth Codes
| This article is part of the
Payment Processing Software Library
|Connect to it...|
|Set it up...|
|Learn to use it...|
|More Info ...|
→ Looking for better rates? Get a Free Credit Card Processing Cost Comparison!
→ If you have not yet batched the transactions, or for the transactions not yet batched, setup the new live account correctly, and then follow Expired Transactions Re-Run procedure, first.
- Don't Panic! CreditLine credit card software retains all the information necessary to move the money between acccounts correctly, as soon as the account is setup as required.
- Before any changes, backup your entire 911 folder!
- Update the software to the latest version before any major journal manipulation with CreditLine Batch Archive Dialog and Import/Export utilities. However, when performing routine software upgrades, batch out all outstanding transactions before upgrading the software.
- Make sure that the account is setup correctly, licensed and that no errors are displayed on startup of the server or in the CreditLine Manager Info Panel.
- Setup the new LIVE account correctly. Make sure you followed the Loss Prevention procedure at the beginning of the guide.
- Make sure to follow Expired Transactions Re-Run procedure for any unbatched transactions before the Batch Rerun sequence below, or you will lose them!
- Open CreditLine Batch Archive Dialog and follow the instructions below:
- Now you have the selected batch journal as the current journal.
- Export the transaction journal to a file using export procedure. Make sure to enable Include Tips check box if available.
- Delete the Transaction Journal. This will remove all unbatched transactions from the program.
- Reload configuration
- Import the exported file using import procedure. DO NOT check Directly To Journal since you need to obtain new auth codes from the processor.
- Reload configuration
- Do not reload the configuration or restart the program because that will refresh the list of backed up batches to include the most recent batches and will make things confusing.
- Verify the new journal with CreditLine ViewModify Dialog
- Batch the new journal as you normally would.
- Note the time on the system clock: . The batches are time-stamped every minute. For proper accounting, please wait until the clock changes to the next minute before running the next batch: .
- Do not reload the configuration or restart the program!
- Go back to Step 3 and repeat the steps for every batch that you need to re-run.