CreditLine Manager Info Panel
| This article is part of the
Payment Processing Software Library
|Connect to it...|
|Set it up...|
|Learn to use it...|
|More Info ...|
→ Looking for better rates? Get a Free Credit Card Processing Cost Comparison!
Version 3.02.03 and up
Version 3.02.03 and up
The information panel shows all important facts about the software and the merchant setup. The panel is always visible in CreditLine Manager. Make sure to reload the configuration after any changes to reflect them in this panel.
The information panel shows any warnings and errors that are generated by the CreditLine validation routines. Make sure to reload the configuration after any changes to reflect them in this panel.
- Other Auths do not match with default auth!
- This warning is due to some card setups differing from the default auth setup. For instance, VISA is setup with one merchant account and Discover is setup with another. See Apply To All Auths Feature in CreditLine Settlement Configuration Dialog for a quick fix.
- Did not batch for 15 days!
- Informs you that the site did not batch for 15 days or more. You can ignore this warning at the time of the upgrade since it is only valid after the first batch with the new version.
- Settlement And Authorization Do Not Match
- This means that settlement and authorization setups differ. See Apply To All Auths Feature in CreditLine Settlement Configuration Dialog for a quick fix.
- Invalid Setup File
- The setup file is corrupted or otherwise incorrectly setup. You can try checking Reset Config in CreditLine Business Configuration.
- Dialup phone numbers do not match the default for the processor
- The dialup numbers used do not match the ones that the program knows to be the default phone numbers for the chosen processor. If you are sure, that the phone numbers are ok, you can ignore this error. For Dial-up: the default dial-up numbers are programmed into CreditLine. If the phone number field is empty, it will be auto-filled after you click OK in Merchant Setup in CreditLine Settlement Configuration dialog. In the latest versions, you can also click Default next to the Phone Numbers fields to auto-fill them, otherwise, delete the phone numbers before entering Merchant Setup to use the auto-fill feature.